Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Layout Changes

I'm fiddling a bit with the layout at the moment, so just bear with me.

Update: I just went through all of my old posts and had to justify each individual one. Surely Blogger should have some way of letting you do this on the template settings?

Update 2: What do people think of the new layout? It's certainly a little bit less "generic blogspot", but I'm not sure it isn't slightly harder to read than before.

Update 3: I'm having second thoughts about the justified text blocks. They make the text look more, for lack of a better description, professional, which is completely at odds with the actual writing.

Update 4: I've now (manually) removed the justification from the paragraphs of all the posts.

2 comments:

  1. I like it! I'm also always looking for "the perfect template" so what did you use to achieve this one? I enjoyed the generic feel of the old one, but this is all good IMHO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the Denim template with the colours tweaked and a header image. I rather liked the way the old template (TicTac) had a little more detail, and a slightly different colour for the sidebar, but I couldn't get the header image to work with it, and you couldn't really edit the colours on it.

    ReplyDelete